Skeet Reese: A Good Start
This year has started good for me, and part of the reason is that I’ve reconnected with the fun and excitement of fishing. I don’t get to do a lot of fun fishing, but I’ve gotten the chance to do that recently, and I think the time I've spent on the water is paying off.
I don’t know whether I considered the Challenge Cup on Lake Amistad fun fishing or not, but it definitely created an adrenaline rush. I wanted to make it to the finals, and even though I didn’t, I left Lake Amistad with a positive feeling. It helped me start this season a lot better than last year.
I think the biggest difference in what I’m doing now is that I’m fishing more open-minded. Major League Fishing definitely helped with that.
Now, I’m fishing what I need to fish, and I’m focusing on knowing when to make adjustments and changes. I think I’m making good adjustments, and I’m making them for the right reasons, not just because of my moods and desires.
I’m looking forward to the rest of this season, and I’m especially looking forward to the next Major League Fishing event. We’ll all have a little better understanding of the event the next time. We’ll know how to better utilize the leader board and the league rules.
Yes, I’m looking forward to the next one.
Skeet Reese NewsRSS
- Photo Finish for Martens in Sudden Death
- Hackney Hopes to Figure out Long Lake's Bass First
- Reese Hopes to Find Outside Success
at Alpena Unknown Water Body
- Aaron Martens wins B.A.S.S. Angler of Year title
- Alpena Summit Cup Filming Completed
- Skeet Hit the Gym, a Better Year Followed
- Skeet Reese Kids Fishing Day a Success
- Episode Two Re-Air: Former Champs
Meet in Istokpoga Elimination Round
- Reese Wins West Point Elite
- Jones Top Qualifier on Istokpoga Day Two
- Former Champs Compete in Episode Two
- Pace Wins Bassmaster Classic,
11 MLF Anglers Finish in Top 25
- Pace, Palaniuk, Iaconelli Lead
the Field After Classic Day 2
- Ike Tied for Classic Day 1 Lead
- Classic: Bone-Chilling Cold
- Can West Dominate East on Summit Cup Day 2?
- Losing Composure During Episode 2
- Ish Holds Off Kriet on Day 2
- Chautauqua Conjectures
- Lucky Craft Becomes 2013 League Sponsor
- 2013 Classic Field Stacked with
Major League Fishing Anglers
- Martens Third at Green Bay Elite
- Evers Fourth at Bull Shoals Elite
- Jordon, McClelland Advance to Finals
- Monroe Goes Wire to Wire at Big-O Elite
- Jones Wins St. John's River Elite Event
- Sudden Death Day 2: The Winds of Change
- Day 3 Anglers Brace for the Unknown
- McClelland Goes Wire to Wire
- Elimination Round Day 3: Angler Notes
- Size vs. Numbers in Webisode Five
- Injured Angler, High Winds in Webisode Three