Byron Velvick: Going ‘Mano a Mano'
As far as strategy goes, I’m primarily a big-fish guy, a swimbait guy. But everyone will be playing the numbers game versus the size game. I’ve got to figure out how to make it work. We’re talking about being the best in the world, but we will all have to be rewired.
I’m excited because I get to go see how good these guys are without GPS, without practice. This will be a clean playing field. We’ll go ‘mano a mano.’ Let’s put our boats in the water, and see what everybody’s got.
Byron Velvick NewsRSS
- Late Chapman Charge Wins
Istokpoga Elimination Day Three
- Episode 3: Let the Trash Talking Begin
- Will Largemouth Continue to Prevail?
- Davis Goes Wire to Wire on Day 3
- Another Primetime Battle to the Finish
- Looking for Quick Pattern Recognition
- Innovative Format, New Strategies
- Day 3 Anglers Brace for the Unknown
- McClelland Goes Wire to Wire
- Injured Angler, High Winds in Webisode Three
- OPTIMA Batteries Announces Sponsorship