Edwin Evers: Bass Fishing – An Emotional Roller Coaster
Major League Fishing shows a way to have a tournament without having to keep fish in a livewell, which will help the resources in certain times of the year, especially in the spawn. We can catch a fish, record the weight and release it to go about its business. Major League Fishing is the newest, greatest thing in a while. I think it will help people learn how to find fish because they will see how we do it in the heat of competition. I like that we can go to smaller bodies of water, and introduce anglers to fishing and new waterways
The unknown, not knowing where on the lake are we fishing, what baits will we need, how do we prepare without knowing exactly where we’ll be fishing are all challenges that will keep us on our toes.
I like fishing by the seat of my pants, no information, no waypoints. Everyone is on as even a playing field as possible.
I try to look at it differently. I’m fishing against the seven other guys in my rounds. How the other guys will be doing things, helps me think about patterns that will be happening as the leaderboard changes throughout the day. That can help me make decisions as to how the fish might be biting.
The emotional roller coaster of the sport will be on display. I think any sports fan will be able to see and relate to the emotion of the competitors.
Without a doubt, this is totally different than anything I’ve ever been a part of. I don’t believe there is anything like this anywhere.
Edwin Evers NewsRSS
- Late Evers Charge Yields
2013 Challenge Cup Win
- Anglers Share Their Secrets
- Evers Wins Alabama River Elite,
Widens Angler of the Year Lead
- Jones Dominates Sudden Death Day Two
- Evers Hopes to Win First Championship
- Crazy Momentum Change in Episode Six
- Evers, Ehrler on Top in Angler of the Year Races
- Reese Wins West Point Elite
- Sudden Death with a Hurricane
Twist in Episode Five
- Lane Dominates Istokpoga Day One
- Big O Experience: Help or Hurt on Istokpoga?
- Episode One: Anglers Tackle Lake
Istokpoga and a Gator in Primetime
- MLF Anglers Struggle at Falcon Elite but
Dominate Angler-of-the-Year Standings
- Pace Wins Bassmaster Classic,
11 MLF Anglers Finish in Top 25
- Pace, Palaniuk, Iaconelli Lead
the Field After Classic Day 2
- Ike Tied for Classic Day 1 Lead
- Classic: Bone-Chilling Cold
- McClelland a Classic Favorite – And He Likes It
- Grigsby First to Punch Finals
Ticket on Sudden Death Day 2
- Adverse Wind to Test Angler Skill and
Composure During Sudden Death Day 2
- Can West Dominate East on Summit Cup Day 2?
- Losing Composure During Episode 2
- Ish Holds Off Kriet on Day 2
- Chautauqua Conjectures
- 2013 Classic Field Stacked with
Major League Fishing Anglers
- Hackney Fourth at Toledo Bend Elite
- Evers Fourth at Bull Shoals Elite
- Day 2 Forecast: All Kinds of Adversity
- Ike Mounts Period 3 Comeback
- Jones Fourth, Horton Sixth at Classic
- OPTIMA Batteries Announces Sponsorship
- 'Going Ike' in Webisode Two