Skeet Reese: We Are All Rookies
Major League Fishing is a new frontier. The existing format has been around for years and this will take it to a new level. I hope Major League Fishing brings a whole set of fans to the sport of bass fishing. The two major circuits will also benefit from this.
Showing up to a body of water that you might not have ever been to before is very cool. You might not even know what it looks like. The biggest change that I like is the no bag limit. That alone with no 5-fish limit is huge.
There’s no way you can go into this event with a set strategy. We will have to start with one and adjust on the fly. The real-time leader board is going to change the sport, but I don’t know how it will affect the anglers. At least we will know where we rank in the standings at all times.
Having a cutline in some periods is going to be interesting. Someone might get to the cutline really quick while others might struggle. Everything about this is new and uncharted territory.
This group is the most hardcore dudes there are. But, under this new format, we are all rookies.
Skeet Reese NewsRSS
- Photo Finish for Martens in Sudden Death
- Hackney Hopes to Figure out Long Lake's Bass First
- Reese Hopes to Find Outside Success
at Alpena Unknown Water Body
- Aaron Martens wins B.A.S.S. Angler of Year title
- Alpena Summit Cup Filming Completed
- Skeet Hit the Gym, a Better Year Followed
- Skeet Reese Kids Fishing Day a Success
- Episode Two Re-Air: Former Champs
Meet in Istokpoga Elimination Round
- Reese Wins West Point Elite
- Jones Top Qualifier on Istokpoga Day Two
- Former Champs Compete in Episode Two
- Pace Wins Bassmaster Classic,
11 MLF Anglers Finish in Top 25
- Pace, Palaniuk, Iaconelli Lead
the Field After Classic Day 2
- Ike Tied for Classic Day 1 Lead
- Classic: Bone-Chilling Cold
- Can West Dominate East on Summit Cup Day 2?
- Losing Composure During Episode 2
- Ish Holds Off Kriet on Day 2
- Chautauqua Conjectures
- Lucky Craft Becomes 2013 League Sponsor
- 2013 Classic Field Stacked with
Major League Fishing Anglers
- Martens Third at Green Bay Elite
- Evers Fourth at Bull Shoals Elite
- Jordon, McClelland Advance to Finals
- Monroe Goes Wire to Wire at Big-O Elite
- Jones Wins St. John's River Elite Event
- Sudden Death Day 2: The Winds of Change
- Day 3 Anglers Brace for the Unknown
- McClelland Goes Wire to Wire
- Elimination Round Day 3: Angler Notes
- Size vs. Numbers in Webisode Five
- Injured Angler, High Winds in Webisode Three